Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Something new for today, and it's just for me! I came across any etsy seller, sosorosey, who took custom orders for Lidded Project Keepers...now, I always need somewhere to stash my projects, so the name certainly spoke volumes to me! Jennie of sosorosey was a dream to work with online...she patiently chose combinations from her recycled fabric goodies and sent me fabric selection possibilities from which to choose...then sent "in progress" photos while she crocheted the keeper! A totally awesome experience, great fun! My keeper is complete and is shipping to me tomorrow! Here's a photo of the top of the keeper...



Lovely isn't it??? And now I've asked for a custom keeper that'll be given as a holiday gift for a certain someone...can't say here...shhhhhhh

5 comments:

Jenjen said...

OH me! Me please!!! I NEED that lovely item:) You lucky girl....must go check out that Etsy site now!!

Jennie said...

Thanks for the sweet write up, Vicki- I'm blushing over here! I can't wait for you to get your package :)

Bhavna said...

Oh my! That's so pretty!

mia said...

Lovely! I might just have to go over and visit her . . .

Samsara said...

I love the colours there! Very pretty!